Monday, January 3, 2011

Pinguy OS

Pinguy OS: "everyone, not just geeks

This OS is for people that have never used Linux before or for people that just want an out-of-the-box working OS without doing all the tweaks and enhancements that everyone seems to do when installing a fresh copy of Ubuntu or other Linux based Distro's

I burned the ISO (64 bit) and installed as live CD on my system.  FAST, lots of tools, easy to access WIN hard drives, easy to update, browse web, use email, etc.   I did have to change keyboard setup to US since I was out of the office when it was installing and didn't catch the default which was the UK keyboard, I believe.  -tp

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Blog Archive

WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING, .


NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY FREE PRODUCTS OR FUNDS FOR LISTING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE HEREIN