Sunday, July 18, 2010

Boot Multiple ISO from USB (MultiBoot USB) | USB Pen Drive Linux

Boot Multiple ISO from USB (MultiBoot USB) | USB Pen Drive Linux: "Boot Multiple ISO from USB (MultiBoot USB)

Checked format on USB drive, set my desktop to boot from the particular type of USB I was using, installed the software, downloaded a new 386 version of Ubuntu, put the .iso on the USB, booted my desktop, chose the Linux distro, and shazam, I was running Ubuntu 10.04 in seconds. Very fast. Now to figure out how to save my email settings when I run Linux from my USB. Other distros (Knoppix ?) let you do this with a live CD and it's easy, but I can't find an easy, uncomplicated way to do it with Ubuntu.

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Blog Archive

WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING, .


NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY FREE PRODUCTS OR FUNDS FOR LISTING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE HEREIN