Saturday, September 11, 2010

HomePipe Free for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

HomePipe Free for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store: "HomePipe enables you to use your iPhone or iPod touch to have full-time access to your personal content residing on your home network. Stream your latest video, play your latest music, show photos, e-mail documents, or upload photos from your handheld device to your home systems.

I put this on a couple of machines, and I have an FREE app for my iPod Touch.  I use this for several accounts and it is FREE, fast, easy to set up, and very useful.  I can access work documents, music on a home PC, reference sheets, etc.  Highly recommended.  -tp.  (9/30)

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Blog Archive

WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING, .


NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY FREE PRODUCTS OR FUNDS FOR LISTING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE HEREIN