Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Researchers Find Serious Security Flaws in Universal Plug and Play | Threat Level | Wired.com

Researchers Find Serious Security Flaws in Universal Plug and Play | Threat Level | Wired.com  [Thanks for heads up, J.]
Link to FREE proggies to check:
http://www.rapid7.com/resources/free-security-software-downloads/universal-plug-and-play-jan-2013.jsp


After I downloaded the free scanning software, I had to PASTE my name, company, etc., into the box because my keyboard would not work after I ran the program. It worked OUTSIDE the box the program opened asking for information, but did not allow me to type in entries. After that, I was able to scan my IP addresses of my network.

Blog Archive

WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING, .


NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY FREE PRODUCTS OR FUNDS FOR LISTING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE HEREIN