Friday, April 19, 2019

EXCEL BLOGS. Lots of resources.

In this post I want to share with you the Excel websites that have helped me along my Excel journey and ones that I believe that you will benefit from. Here they are: Chandoo.Org This website was the one that inspired me to get more involved within Excel. Chandoo´s blog posts range from Charts to Functions and Tips that will also inspire you to get better at Excel. MyOnlineTrainingHub.com Mynda Treacy runs this beautiful website which has many examples, covering all Excel tools. Her technical explanation and easy to understand blog posts have now become my favorite source of inspiration. Contextures.com Debra Dalglish has been around the Excel game for many years and has also written a few books on Pivot Tables. Her weekly newsletter is full of great resources and she has also been my inspiration for creating my comprehensive Xtreme Pivot Table Course. Thespreadsheetguru.com Chris Macro has this colorful website that I am in love with. He puts a ton of effort into his posts and if its an Excel VBA Macro lesson you're after, then this website is the one for you! Wellsr.com Ruan Wells runs this beautiful looking VBA and Macros website with ready made code that you can use and plenty of great VBA tutorials for beginners to intermediate Excel users. TheExcelAddict.com Francis has been blogging for more years than I can remember and has awesome weekly posts which cover three different Excel tips. Sign up to his newsletter and you will not be let down! Vertex42.com This website has hundreds of ready-made Excel templates that you can download for free and use straight away!

Blog Archive

WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING, .


NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY FREE PRODUCTS OR FUNDS FOR LISTING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE HEREIN