Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go GREEN and get Google ALERTS by email.

The last time I was at my bank, I was asked if I want my statements, etc., sent by email rather than regular mail.  I said yes,of course, and I "went green"...just as I did a few moments ago when I gave my OK to AARP to send me email rather than a hard copy of their monthly publication by postal mail.  I suspect you will see a lot more institutions doing this in the weeks to come.  -tp.

Google Alerts: Google Alerts are emails automatically sent to you when there are new Google results for your search terms. We currently offer alerts with results from News, Web, Blogs, Video and Groups. http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=
I use alerts when I'm gathering data on a topic or monitoring current news.  FREE, fast, easy.
--
email posting OR signature suppressed 

Blog Archive

WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING, .


NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY FREE PRODUCTS OR FUNDS FOR LISTING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE HEREIN